We should have listened to the complaints of my 7 year old. He held his nose and gagged when we walked in. We thought he was over-reacting... but there really was a smell- kind of like stagnant water. We ordered our meal anyway. The food was bad. My stuffed mushrooms were covered in red sauce and cheese- drowned might be a better word. The mushrooms could not be seen. The waiter did not inform us that the drinks we ordered for the kids would be an extra charge. The kids menu stated that they would include drinks, but we were charged $2.00 each for them. We choked down our food, paid, and left. On the way out, my husband stopped to let the waiter know that our coupon amount had not been taken off the bill. He apologized (even though it wasn't his fault) and offered to give the coupons back. We said no thanks. We won't be eating there again.