Addison >Gillespie Jewelers & Gold Buyers
Regarding: Engagement Ring
- Beautiful ring
- Got to see CAD model of ring (so we could make changes to it before it was made)
- Good price
- Nice people
- Took a long time to get the ring design process started
- Lack of communication
- We were forced to rush through the editing/drafting part because of their lack of planning
- Ring was late getting to us. It was finally ready 1-2 days before my fiancé needed it to propose, but they weren’t sure it would be done in time, which was stressful. We ended up having to tell people we wanted in our wedding about our plan to get married (to make sure they didn’t make plans that would conflict) before he could propose because things were taking so long.
- We were told we’d get to try on/see a wax model of the ring, and that never happened
- We were told that we could have the CAD designers make changes to the ring design for no extra charge so we sent over some changes to the 1st draft, and when the ring was ready to be picked up, my fiancé was informed it would cost an extra $300 for the CAD changes (he wasn’t even told about the extra cost until he got there). If we had been asked more questions about what our preferences were for the ring, we wouldn’t have needed to send the ring draft back for changes in the first place.
We had wanted to get my engagement ring engraved/etched with a design around the band, but after our experience here and the fact that we had to pay an extra $300 that we weren't expecting, we will be going elsewhere to get that done or might not even get to do it at all. We will be getting our wedding bands elsewhere.
Got lots of cash for my gold.
I had a few rings, that were old, a few diamonds fell out of the band and a couple of necklaces that were so kinked up they were beyond repair just collecting dust. So I took them to Gillespie to get some extra cash and it was so easy! It didn't take long either. I was expecting maybe $25-$50 bucks, but got a lot more than I had expected. So, I went shopping with my extra $$$.
I highly recommend, they were quick, professional and very nice.
OUR #1 JEWELER. My husband and I will be taking all of our future business to Gillespie Jewelers! We had a great experience talking to Kim and trading our gold. We drove in from Duncanville and it was well worth the trip. Both of us will tell everyone we know about Gillespie Jewelers & Gold Buyers. Kim is honest, friendly and easy to talk to...you just don't find many people like that these days. We can't wait to go back and do business with him again in the near future for some custom pieces.
THE BEST ANYWHERE!!. We wanted everyone to know how impressed we were with Gillespie Jewelers. My wife Alma and I were very pleased with all they did for us, including the great conversation. We really appreciate the honesty and personal interest Mr. Gillespie showed in us and in our jewelry. We will definitely be back with more to sell, and, as our anniversary draws near, I will be there to buy. We want as many people as possible to know about your Gillespie Jewelers and Gold Buyers... and we will definitely let everyone we know about them too!
I took in some jewelry I never wear anymore and was given a great deal; I could have easily been given less but they really know what they're doing in there.
I highly recommend to anyone looking to get rid of unwanted or broken gold jewelry. Though I've not purchased anything, I did see high quality jewelry.
Very friendly, just great everything all around!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!